If you ever need to reset your Google account password, you may be asked for the date you started Gmail, the month and year. We suggest that you make a note of this date and save it with your Google account password.
To find the date:
- Log into your Gmail account
- Click on the gear icon below your profile picture
- Go to Settings
- Then Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Under POP Download, look for Status.
- POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since xx/xx/xx.
- This date is when you started Gmail for this account.
Click here for other information about resetting a Google password.