If you ever need to reset your Google account password, you may be asked for the date, the month and year, that you started your account. We suggest that you make a note of this date and save it with your Google account password.
To find the date:
- Log into your Gmail account
- Click on the gear icon below your profile picture
- Go to Settings
- Then Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Under POP Download, look for Status. You’ll see: POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since xx/xx/xx
- This will be the date you created your Gmail account.