SDM wants to help, please tell us how! While our shop is closed, our entire staff is working from our homes. We are communicating with clients via phone and email, and occasionally using video conferencing like Zoom, FaceTime or Skype. We can often answer your question, or send you some information that will help you keep moving forward.
We are also writing blog posts, and our Newsletter articles, that people can access using their computers or phones, so that people can find the answers in their homes. And we are trying to work more quickly to get out videos for MMTV to broadcast.
What you can help us with, is to tell us which topics are of most importance to you RIGHT NOW! SDM wants to help, please tell us how.
We have some ideas that we are working on, but we would like your input since we can’t do them all at the same time. Please send us an email or give us a call and let us know what topics would help you the most. Here are just a few ideas.
- How to pay a friend without using cash and keeping your distance (e.g. Venmo)
- How to order groceries online (e.g. PeaPod, Amazon Fresh)
- How to create a quick and easy order form for my business so that people can see what I have to sell and I can quickly respond to them
- How to use video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Skype or FaceTime) to talk with family, friends and co-workers
- How to use this time to learn something that I was trying to learn to get a better job or to enrich myself (e.g. Excel or PhotoShop)
Here is our contact info, and links to our resources. Please help us help you. Thank you!
Phone – 781 606 2621 – leave a message if we don’t answer
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – it will be routed to the appropriate staff member
Our Facebook page – SDM Foundation. Like us to see our content.
Our Pinterest Boards (which also include our Blog Posts).
MMTV, which is hosting our videos and showing them on Comcast, Verizon and YouTube.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!